Friday, December 5, 2008

Result day

The night before:
Friend of mine: " Hey dude, Im kinda scare, tomorrow.."

"Mou lam hui (in cantonese, don't think about it)." I puntuacted my friend before she could continue. "Let's go to the water tanky beside the surau tomorrow to commit suicide together. "

Actually, that night, I was a bit shakky but eventually I fell snug asleep.


Result day:
I woke up an hour earlier than usual. Kept rolling on the bed, couldn't manage to sleep. Why? Result? Afraid? Anxious? No idea at all.

Result would be out at 10am. My class started at 8am. I kept looking at my watch. The time seemed crawling bit by bit. I listened to my mp3, vying to shake my mind off from the result thing. But I couldn't! My teacher even told us that her class(the class that she was going to distribute the result) all got GOOD result, ALL pointer over 3.0. I got a big shock! What the!

Finally, the hour had come. I walked slowly to lecture hall. Outside there, I kept loitering to look for my line. I found it! But the teacher was not around! Oh, she went to a wrong place. Oh ya, I was the first in the queue.

"Okay, please sign your name first. Your name is...Lee Kok Yew?"

"Ya!" I replied to her while I was signing on the paper with my trembling hand.

She found my result. She slowly lifted her head, showing a disappointing-like face to me. She said, " Congrats!"

I just literally couldn't control myself and shouted out! Muahahahhaha!

"Wooooooooo....." The others were complaining. Haha.

I didn't care, I really couldn't hide my feelings anymore.

Muahahhaha!!! But....one thing is, eveyone is asking me for a treat!!! SO unfair!

No comments: