Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Muahahah...Penang trip

Guess what, finally it comes to Wednesday already!!! Later my plan will be going to countdown my christmas here, Penang island.

I'm a bit freaking out now because I'm now waiting in the Nibong Tebal express bus station for my friends who are coming from Ipoh to join me. When I arrived, they just reached the Juru toll, which means they just entered Butterworth.

Oh my god, just now when I was sitting my teacher's car to come here, the bridge was slow to a crawl where everyone was rushing back home and travellers are flocking to Penang to celebrate their christmas here as well.

Thank god that there's free WiFi here, muahahahah, so to let me waste a bit of my time doing some nonsense here.

Later my friend is going to pick me up here as well. Anticipating my two-day Penang trip. Wish me luck, because I'm going to be the driver later. Arghhhhhhhhhh

No comments: