Saturday, December 27, 2008

My birthday celebration

Yesterday I received sms from Shiuh Haur to fetch him
Last evening Fatt Chi msn me to fetch him and Hojun
Last night Fatt Chi called again to fetch ah teh.

So, I was their chauffeur just now. I was told that today's gathering is to celebrate Wai Khan's birthday. So, after fetching all those VIPS, I went to take Khan's butter cake and headed to Jusco.

We planned to celebrate Khan's birthday in Kbox. So, eight of us - Me, Fatt Chi, Hojun, Khan, Kent, Jian Herng, Ah Teh and Shiuh Haur checked in first.

At around 3pm, others - Ah loke, Chan leong, Yeong, Meng Chun, Jasper, Ostan, Lip Sian and mun sok (Sorry if I missed you) all came in. Actually, we bumped into them when we were about to go out for lunch. They asked us go back in because going to blow the cake for Khan.

Then I went in and unwrapped the cake. I felt quite suspicious as the cake was wrapped with ribbon which was not the same as the one I bought just now. So I opened it and told my friends they gave us the wrong cake. Because I had an experience that they gave us the wrong cake before.

Then, Hojun said, " You sure got the wrong one or not? Check the name there."

I saw it written " Happy Birthday To James". I was so astonished. Haha. I really didn't anticipate it and didn't think of that.

I used to give people surprise during their birthday and now my turn. I really felt so touching. Really. Thanks a lot for all my friends just now who celebrated my birthday with me.

Besides, I even received a quite dear present - Nike sandal for me. Really thank you. I was really melting. Once again, thank you for all. :)


The organiser


Two birthday boys


Quite touching


My present


These bunch of friends I will never forget, too bad Jasper and Shiuh Haur not in

No comments: