Friday, December 19, 2008

郭静 - 下一个天亮

instructions:
a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.
.
1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"
曹格&许若宣 - I still believe
(I still believe it's okay)

2. How would you describe yourself?
许志安&陈慧珊 - 苦口凉药
(herbal tea that tasted bitter, ya, like my life)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
郑秀文 - 终生美丽
(beauty that lasts forever, muahahahhahaha)

4. How do you feel today?
欧得洋 - 幸福车站
(a blessing station, quite happy)

5. What is your life's purpose?
孙燕姿 - 原点
(The point of origin, where I used to be the zygote?)

6. What is your motto?
林俊杰 - 小酒窝
(small dimples, a reason?)

7. What do your friends think of you?
萧雅宣 - 不想懂得
(don't want to know, because errrr...Im too complicated? lol)

8. What do you think of your parents?
罗志祥 - 爱 转角
(found love just when I turn a corner, seeing them)

9. What do you think about very often?
梁静茹 - 勇气
(bravery - that's very true, I always lack of)

10. What is 2+2?
Roy - 他不准我哭
(I'm not allowed to cry, any relationship?)

11. What do you think of your best friends?
周杰伦 - 心雨
(raining in my heart - of course my heart knows me the best)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Twins - 死心不改
(stubborn - I admit I'll sometimes)

13. What is your life?
林宇中 - 改嫁
(getting married again - choi choi choi)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
吴克群 - 为你写诗
(of course I will recite and write poems for my gf)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
High School Musical - A night to remember
(Muahahahahaha...yes yes yes, really true)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
杨千桦 - 可惜我是水瓶座
(any problem with the question??)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
SohBibi - the power of goodbye
(ya, I know Im leaving)
.
18. What is your hobby/interest?
林俊杰 - 翅膀
(wings...so I can fly without having to buy air tickets)

19. What is your biggest fear?
Unknown artist - 萍聚
(gathering, erm, sort of, Im fear of not meeting all the ones I love and know)

20. What is your biggest secret?
元若蓝 - 半情歌
(I'm not sharing my love with another person what)

21. What do you think of your friends?
宇恒 - 依然是朋友
(hahahaha...of course still my friends)

22. What will you post this as?
郭静 - 下一个天亮
(ya, the next day of a new hope)

I tag
Rocky
Ah Looi
Lan ren(zheng mai mai)

1 comment:

珍麦麦 said...

firstly, Zhen mai mai~
secondly, why want tag me wor?so lan ar~~