Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My bad day

I've been thinking the whole day about the incidents that happened on me recently these two weeks.

First of all, I fell sick on last Monday and pulled it through only on last Friday, yet, not totally. The bad luck was not ended yet. I showed a sms to my classmate and suddenly I broke my handphone into two pieces. And that's the fate of my handset. I was really upset for it though it has become a invaluable product, yet it's still functioning.

On last Tuesday, my pen drive was infected with virus and all my files were corrupted. Thanks to the infection, I couldn't able to finish my assignment on time. But luckily, thanks for the mercy and kindness of my teacher, I was allowed to share my assignment with my friend.

On Wednesday, I plugged in my Mp3 into my friend's laptop and his anti virus system scanned my mp3 and healed all the virus. It turned out that all my files were gone. Luckily, the mp3 is still functioning.

Om Friday, I came back home. Expecting to surf internet but in vain because my pc was down, finally.

Yesterday, Tuesday, the day I went to hojun's house for a gathering. We had breakfast together. When we reached Mc Donald, I opened the car's door. I saw the place I suppose to alight was clogged with water. Thinking of jumping over the place, I saw something familiar in the stagnant water. Something....written ' Samsung'. God damn. It was my phone. Yet it was my second phone and the only functioning phone. That's all. Everything was gone. Even my last asset also met its destiny.

I really don't know why all these incidents happenened to me. Why??? What had I done wrongly? Did I do anything wrongly? Can someone tell me why??? Can this bad luck all fade away and don't ever follow me??? Please, I sincerely beg you.

1 comment:

fattchi said...

the only reason i can think of is............. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
DON'T KNOW.......
BUT IS DAMN FUNNY