Saturday, September 27, 2008

Holiday started, and ended

Glad to be home. Home sweet home. Holiday started since last friday, the second I stepped into my house. I just couldn't feel the anticipation of all during the journey way home like the last few times. Coupled with my fever that enduring me since Monday, it seems like my holiday has ended as well.

What to say, next month, or to be more exact, I have got three more weeks from now before my final. During my study week, I still have to sit for my MUET speaking test, which falls on Wednesday of that week. For god sake, can someone please tell me what should I do? I'm not really well-prepare for the speaking test. I didn't even know how the format goes. All the thing I have been practising these few months was just to open my mouth and say something.

I just felt very dejected and depressed somehow someway. I couldn't tell, not to my soul or to my whispering heart. Undeniably, the coming exam is one of the major 'contribution' to the depression. Yet, I still didn't want to study although I have the time, I didn't know why, don't ever ask me.

Secondly, I guess that's my lover. She, well, keeps asking me to be more romantic and more sweet towards her like what the stupid Tai did to his gf. I'm recalling, reconsidering, rethinking, or anything about my past attitude towards her. Finally, I found out something. Hey, that's my real personal. I have face her with my true face instead of something sweety sweety that won't last for long. Permenantly, that should be the attitude that you have to face for the whole relationship right? So, I guess I have made a correct option towards her. I hope she can understand why I'm not as sweet as some other boy friend towards her some day. I hope the day will eventually come.

1 comment:

ABC123 said...

You understand me, don't you? The final paragraph...