Saturday, September 27, 2008

The better me

As time goes by, I finally found out something about my own personality! Wow, awkward right? I guess you won't believe that if I were to say that I didn't actually really know the guy who smiles at me every morning in the mirror. To be frank, in some ways, I do feel as if I know him, but only on a superficial level; the same way we think we know the actors in our favourite soap operas. We may know every explicit detail of the lives of the charaters, but the true personalitiy of the actor themselves is a huge mystery which we have little or no hope of evr solving.

I'm hysteric that I got a chance to know him better now. I found out that my patience has tremendously escalated. I can still be calm and steady although I got a terrible cards in a game. I can tolerate with my family members, by all means. I can even tolerate with a person who tried to put cheat on me. The funniest thing is that, when I was sick, no one knew and no one noticed because I was still as active as a tiger or lion. I could still be very happy. Why? I didn't know.

I didn't know since when I have develope this patience that I have never ever thought of inculcating in myself. Do you know? Does anyone know?  I guess no one knows because including myself, I don't really know how my brain works all the while. He never told me.

That, however, I feel good about the change in me. By now, there's yet a thing that will make me feel terrible in the sense of feeling, until I can't really tolerate with it. Hopefully, I won't have the chance to encounter it.

1 comment:

ABC123 said...

" I can still be calm and steady although I got a terrible cards in a game. "


You ought to tell me more about it next time.