Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mid-Autumn Festival

Tomorrow is going to be mooncake festival. Today, I was being asked to watch money's not enough part two with two of my ex-classmates again. Since the movie was a nice one, I joined them for the movie. 

The first time I watch the movie was in Butterworth. That time, I was with my college friends. During the show, my tears were washing over my weary face. I might be affected by one of my friends who sat beside me and a stranger uncle who sat on my the other side. Both of them cried till they were experiencing the same situation. Haha. 

Today, I didn't really cry as terrible as the first time I watched it. Maybe I already knew the story line  or maybe not many of them in the cinema were crying.

Anyway, this movie really brought a meaningful message to me. Parents have sacrificed their time, money, love and even life for their sons. We must respect our parents and take good care of them when they're aged. We cannot have the feel of sickening even though they're sick or what. That's the very time they need their sons' love and care. No matter what happens, I will always put my family on first on my list. I love you mum and dad.

3 comments:

ABC123 said...

That is why you should not curse your own parents in the first place...

ABC123 said...

and yes, you deleted a post...

Justin [Wai Khan] said...

Hey.. U r tagged again!! Create a chatbox la.. XD