Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tagged again

There goes my 2nd tag ~~~

1. What is the relationship of you and her/him?
~ Ex-schoolmate from Sam tet

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
~ Extraordinary hardworking (unlike sam tet guys, got to consult a doctor I guess), brilliant, friendly (sometimes not, depends on his mood), a bit proud ( I don't know why, just feel so), getting taller now

3. The most memorable things she/he had done for you.

~ told me some tips before exam, consider or not?

4. The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
~ 'du wan liao lo' in mandarin, which means finished studying

5. If she/he become your lover, you will..
~ OMG.. It's IMPOSSIBLE...

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will..
~ equipped with nuclear atomic bomb to bomb him

7. If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on..
~ Improve his gayness i think... XDXD

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is..
~ Offend me??

9. The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
~ give me his JPA scholarship

10. The overall impression of her/him is..
~ Okay okay

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
~ I don't know, yo u should ask them, not me

12. The character of you for yourself is?
~ Actor

13. What do you hate about yourself?
~ Too handsome

14. The most ideal person that you want to be is?
~ A famous guy who stays in Beverly hills

15. For the people who care about you and like you, say something to them.
~ Wish you all the best and don't ever forget me


I tag:

Rocky
Looi
Ooi Siang
Fatt Chi
Hojun
Yi Herng
Justin

No comments: