Friday, October 31, 2008

My feelings...

Four months of studying, four weeks of anticipating, four days of enduring, four hours of waiting, four seconds of waiting.

The final is finally over. I should be in an euphoria mode by now. Instead, of no purpose, I just feel very depressed and dull over nothing. All the three subjects I sat for were very difficult, in the sense of, I've never been exposed to those questions before this. I'm pretty sure no more four flat, maybe there's a little hope, by chance.

The sem break will only be a week, or I should say, not even a full week since I need to get back to my college by friday because I need to sit for my the other three papers for MUET on the next day. How sad!

Any way, home sweet home. Welcome home James, and happy holiday. Enjoy yourself :)

No comments: