Saturday, October 18, 2008

Casting My Boss My Hero

Has been a long time since the last time I wrote this blog. In a twinkle of eyes, soon one semester has over. I will be facing my final at the count of my fingers. Besides, coupled with Muet, I can only say that I'm going to meet my destiny soon.

However, within these few days, I've been watching a Japanese drama series, namely 'My Boss My Hero', as what I mentioned in my title. It is a damn nice and worth-watching movie. Trust me, you won't be deceived somehow. I would like to share the movie in my blog here. And the story goes like this:

It's all started with a gang's chief whose eldest son is only brave but a bit dumb. In order to promote his intelligence, he is sent (again) to a high school, which he has to pretend that he's still a 17-year-old student; though he's already 28. He wants to take over his father's post but his father ascertains his readiness for it. His father thus wants him to be imparted with more knowledge and so to be able to think before he acts. So, the hot-tempered Makky is sent to the school. He is required to complete his graduation in the bid to take over the presidency post.

In the school, he has volunteered himself as a class leader and he indeed leads the class fairly well. He's all out to make the whole class participate in almost all of the events held by the school and he even makes his class emerge as a champion in some of the events, like basketball tournament, running for puddings, and etc. He has united the whole class indeed, making them to sing with one heart one voice during the cultural show before their finals, though they didn't emerge as the winner. Finally, he is being looked upon by his classmates.

The culminate part of the story is when his brother, who's often being attacked by illnesses and is a granduer in one of the universities in Florida, wants to compete the presidency of the gang with him. Spotting their weaknesses, their oppose gang has stirred an internal turmoil among Sakio themselves. They succeeded. At the end, his father(of Sakio) decides to choose the person to take over by election. The election date falls on the same day as his final and Mr 3-A(a competition to see who gets the most number of chocolate that day). Of course, he wins in the in the neck-to-neck race election by outweighing his brother by 9 votes. Besides, he passes his final but he doesn't get the Mr 3-A; for he only receives one chocolate.

One week before his graduation ceremony, his oppose gang who knows he has elected as the leader of Yakuza, comes to his school for a devastation. So, his identity is being unveiled. Everyone feels scare, I mean all the students and teachers, because to their knowledge, Yakuza has been one of the gangster who uses violence pretty much. Then he was involved in a fight and so he is jailed up. He doesn't manage to graduate, however, all his classmates and teachers forgive him and they wrote a certificate, indicating his graduation from their class. It was so touching till the tears were rolling in my already-red eyes. Of course, in the long run, he gives up his so-called career and furthers his studies in university. This is because he finds out what's the real happiness in him and how studying offers him the pleasure.

He teaches me many things. This is the vital time for a youth to enjoy our time, filling our void with love, romance, friendships and everything that we can never have a chance to repeat. So, I will cherish and savour every moment now with all my friends, no matter what.

I hope this story can also impart some of the moral values to the readers who read my blog. All the best for you and the moment with my friends I will forever curve it deep inside my heart. So long, my friends.

No comments: