Friday, January 2, 2009

My birthday wishers

Tick Tock Tick Tock...Time was moving kinda fast and a year was passed. My birthday had completed its 365-day journey. So, on the 2nd of January, I intentionally waiting until midnight because I know bunch of my best friends would rush to greet me at the first second.

Out of my expectation, there were some of my classmates even waited till that late in the night purposely to greet me. I was kinda touched on receiving their greetings and wishes. Really thank you!

Below are the people who greeted me via msn and sms. They are in chronological order.
And again Thank you very much.

Yen teng, Fatt Chi, Hojun, Hui Ying (Hojun's sister), Shema, Si fu, Rocky, khan, Ah bi (Cousin), Hanson, Gavin, ah Loke, Kam Siew, ah mui Jin Yee, Fizra, Yi Herng, jin jing Chun Ho, ah Looi, Yixiang, Toh Mean, Ean Pheng, Lan Ren(Wei Ching), Wen Yian-Nian, Ron, Ai Ting, Jeff

facebook - Paul Leong, Fatt Chi, Yeong, Shiuh Haur, Vincent Chee, David Chee, Jyo Lyn

friendster - Colby, Yewyew, SYDNEY a.k.a 饼饼, Yenteng, Rocky, Bubbles, Desmun(my cousin), ah Kent, Nicholas, Oi Ling, Miserable boy(from KMPP)

Did I miss you out? Sorry then. :) Happy New Year!

No comments: