Thursday, January 1, 2009

For the brand new year

Only now have I had the chance to write my new-year hope.

Well, first of all, I guess one of them had already been realised by my friends, that is someone will celebrate and remember my birthday. I really had a bad memory for my last birthday. At least this year was not bad.

Second one, of course will be getting four flat and going into the doctor profession. That's my ambition since I was young.

This followed by wishing everyone, including my family, my friends, live happily ever after and best in health.

Besides, wish will be forever with my love one.

1 comment:

ABC123 said...

"Second one, of course will be getting four flat and going into the doctor profession. That's my ambition since I was young."


-.- Do you want me to tell everyone the truth? -.-