Sunday, January 25, 2009

A pre-new year gift for me

It was December 29th, according to lunar calendar. After a prompt dinner, my brother, my mum and I went to Jusco to do some shopping, again.

Around five minutes after we left, my brother called up. He said our house was on fire, but luckily was successfully under control.

We immediately turned our head back home.

By the time we reached home, the house was blackout. The smell of burning the electronics was drifted along the air, terribly awful.

Thanks to my brother, he didn't know how to utilise the fire extinguisher, and caused a big mess all over the house. I just cleaned the whole house the day before. So damn.

But it's already considered as very lucky because there're someone in the house to put out the fire. If there's no one at home, I don't dare to imagine what will happen to my house. Raze to the ground I guess. Now I realise how come during pre-dawn those houses can easily caught fire and those victims were burnt inside as well. Thanks god again no one was hurt. My friend asked me to go pray pray. Haha

My dad even called the fire brigade. Lol. Here are some photos.