Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bali Beach

It was in the late evening. The sun was setting. I sat in the balcony of 9th floor, facing the wide, endless sea.

The place was packed. There was no place for me to lift my leg, so I just put my legs on the coffee table.

It was so silent when I could only heard the sound of Nature. The rough waves was chopping and striking on the shore and the stone so hard that I could hear the splashing sound from few hundred metres away in my room.

There was a garden after the shore, where birds were chirping and chasing one another in the air. I bet they like the unpolluted environment pretty much as well.

The rustle of the coconut tree was forced by the strong gust, making them to dance in the air.

When I craned my neck to look beneath, there was a few pools where children were playing and the adults were sunbathing. Though the children were shouting, the strong waves overcame the din.

The sea breeze was so tender caressing my face. I like this feel very much. I closed my eyes and listen to the call of the Nature.

No comments: