Thursday, August 20, 2009

The new yet ordinary me

Sorry as it has been so long since the last time I posted my post here. I've been busy fb-ing and outing. Haha. Wonderful and contented lifestyle right?

Really, after orientation, found out myself had gained more weight than before, thanks to my buddies who always treat me nice food especially SUPPER!

Lifestyle has changed to a more marvellous and tempting one. Every night will have activities or even every second. I'm now a little bit regret because next week is my corness and yet now I still haven't touched my books yet.

Sorry also for some of my friends whom I'm not be able to accompany or find recently. Hope that I can adjust my time better after next week HOLIDAY!!! Woahuuuu!

Sadly to say that, during orientation, I've changed to become a more serious and not talkative guy. But after that, I've revealed the real me. I just heard from my friend that I was so cocky till I offended some of my coursemates. Really? I really didn't know when.

No comments: