Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A new me?

Since ever I started my facebook in UM, I was given a new nickname, facebook king. Every time when everyone on his facebook will for sure see me facebooking there.

Until yesterday, I was given another nickname, burger king! On Monday night, I ordered 43 burgers for my coursemates and got the fame. Then, last night, I didn't say that I want to buy the burger, sms already in for the orders. Haha, since so highly demanded and I didn't have any idea yet what for my supper, I decided KL gate burger again!

Tomorrow will be my exam and yet now you can still see me so leisurely writing my blog and facebooking. In fact, I haven't really started my revision. Im waiting to fail my first corness.

Okay okay, really have to start my study already!! Tomorrow after 12pm will be the start of my one week holiday!! Who wants to find me???

1 comment:

Eng Sim Leng said...

Haha.I wanna order too!