Thursday, April 23, 2009

Travelling

Today, my friends came to find me in Ipoh, asking me to bring them around Ipoh. I brought them to have ba ku tea and then went to Tempurung cave and Kellie's castle. Thought both of these places are near Ipoh, I hadn't been to any of them, quite embarrassing. Those who joined were Ee San and Pooi Mun from Sungai Siput and Li Shan and Hui Xian from Johor.

There's one very 'extraordinary' phrase by Pooi Mun's friend, 'To be honest, not cheap to enter the cave' Haha!


The stones with crystal!!!


We're stepping on the stone



Look into the eyes


Kellie's Castle, with a model posing with us.


What am I looking at?


Posing before we left


We're so disturbing, haha


Tired after climbing the whole castle


The unique storeroom


The rooftop tennis court

1 comment:

Beh Wei Chean said...

Kellie's castle looks great~

got chance i wanna go to the gua!

when u going to gv birth to ur baby? XD