Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Holiday countdown

Two more days before my holiday ends. What a dismay! Semester break is only a week, or be more exactly, not fully a week.

Recall what I've been doing during these days were purposeless, save for the concert that night and outing with friends for a movie on Monday. And now, tooooooo bored that I need to spam a post like this.

Passing all alone at home, staring at the idiot box with the pc, I think I've gone insane to cure my sadness of the final examination. What to do? The exam is over and I think no more four flat for me. Out of expectation the papers were.

Now here I want to warn others. Who said that Matric is easy? Come on! Let's try out the questions! Then you'll know the taste Im feeling now.

Goodbye my holiday. Wondering why holiday always ends so fast that way but during class, the time's like crawling 0.1 second per 0.1 second.

No comments: