Friday, November 28, 2008

Daydreaming

Once I got home, I kept watching movie again. The movie I repeatedly watching it. I wish I could be the male main character one day. He has nice body built-up, gorgeous face, reasonable height, etc.

All these building castle in the air thanks to fuck cibai. I asked him to go movie but he insisted on not going out. Sighed. But then, I talked to him what absurdity I'd been thinking, he was like destroying my castle and made me to the reality again.

Ya, that's right. A guy needs to have wealth and health only. Others, not really the main core of being someone's boy friend, right? Fine, I'll not be going for a plastic surgery anymore!!!

Oh my god, I nearly forgot, next tuesday, my result will be coming out!!! For god sake, please, my friends, pray for me!!!!

No comments: