Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tagged



Why do you choose this photo?
I just love it

When was the last time you ate pizza?
Last year, guess it was with FC, Shiuh Haur and Ah Loke

The last song you've listened to?
听见有人叫你宝贝

What are you doing besides answering this tag?
Sms-ing

Besides your own name, how do you like people to call you?
Jamesy...that's normal for every of my friends

Tag six people. The following questions are related to them.

1. Yen Teng
2. Rocky
3. Wan Limm
4. Wei Ching
5. Eric
6. Wei Chean

Who is No. 1?
Best friend

No. 3 is having a relationship with?
His books..lol

Say something about No.5.
Helpful? But he looks a bit gay..hahaha..no offense alright?

How about No.4?
She's the lan ren I've ever known in my life...wakakakka...but I won't forget her thought got no chance to be in the same class di.

Who is No.2?
Another best mate of mine..

Say something to No.6!
When only will you give birth to your baby??!?!?!

2 comments:

ERICious said...

I looks a bit gay?
wth...
haha!!

Beh Wei Chean said...

haha~ baby?!!

hehe....not until u give birth yo urs la...mwahahaha