Saturday, August 2, 2008

Yahoo, I got JPA

Like ordinary, I went to library at night to watch drama series in the discussion room. When I proceeded to the second floor, my friend suddenly told me, 'James, JPA result is out!'. I was like stunned, rooted to the ground. 

After gainingmy consciousness, quickly, I approached the pc as well. 'Your IC number,' my friend asked. Then she typed in my IC number. I was trembling like a leaf. Then, the portal showed this:

Tahniah. Sukacita dimaklumkan bahawa saudara/i telah berjaya ditawarkan biasiswa Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam untuk mengikuti pengajian peringkat Tingkatan 6/Matrikulasi/Asasi Sains/Foundation/Ijazah pertama di bawah Program Penajaan Tambahan Pelajar Lepasan Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) 2007 Yang Mendapat 9A Dan Ke Atas Bagi Tahun 2008.

Wohoo!!!!!! Anyway, we are requested to give a reply the latest by tomorrow. So whoever did apply for this scholarship please remember to give a reply before deadline. 

No comments: