Saturday, August 30, 2008

True or False?

Recently, I couldn't stand it and I finally told him(one of my friends) about her(the one my friend's in love with). 

Initially, I really didn't want to lay a finger in their matters. But on friday evening, she was too over and I really couldn't stand watching my friend being a fool.  The story goes like this :

That evening, we were asked to have our dinner in a cafe far from our hostel. To avoid jostling with others, we went there to have our dinner around 6 something. But our workshop would start later at 8.30. She was too lazy to come to have her dinner because she wanted to watch movie. And guess what she did. She asked him to take away for her. The cafe where we were having dinner and her hostel is one end to another. He just 'obeyed' her order blindly like a fool. I was indeed very very angry watching my friend being fool that way. 

That night, he came to my hostel and we shared our stories. I told him to think again whether it worth what he'd been doing so far. What he got in repay? He knew best than everyone did. I even asked him to reobserve what a person she is. Does she worth you to sacrifice so much for her for getting what this far? Our conversation lasted only till 2 in the pre-dawn.

The other day, he told me what I told him was right and he had made up his mind to pull himself out the chase. He also told me what a fool he had been so far and he thanked me for telling him that so to stop him from being a fool anymore. I didn't know whether I did a right thing for him but I hope he can get the best thing for himself. I wish him all the best for his love story in the future. I will always stand by your side watching you, don't worry.   

No comments: